Flowserve Corporation Applications Engineer in Singapore, Singapore
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Communicate and provide fluid control solutions to customers, alliance partners and Flowserve’s Channel
Partners. Work diligently to provide competitive solutions, commercial quotations, generate part lists and technical
• Understand and able to work with internal tools, sizing software, administrative tools and online reporting.
• Review P&ID & piping layouts, bid documents, clarify and finalize engineering specifications.
• Diagnose site issues and propose solutions to solve customers problem.
• Collaborate and work closely with other platforms and functions to complete technical and commercial bids.
• Understand international and customers standards, specifications and procedures.
• Maintain good relations within internal and external customers.
• Put up bids that are within the Flowserve protocol and ethical practices.
• Conduct technical clarifications, product, applications and sales tools trainings part of work scope.
• Ability to handle stress positively.
• Order reviews, clarifications and change order
• Experience in handling customers terms and conditions
• Work as a team.
• Meeting the quotations and orders turn around rates.
• meeting the booking target for FCO APAC Commercial Operations.
• Meeting planned General Margin % , Operating Income %objectives
• Smart Quoting to increase hit-rate
• Timely PPC and SAP submission
• Meeting the quote accuracy
• Ability to size and diagnose process conditions and understand customers process and service, in order to pro-
vide sound and competitive solutions
• exhibit good team spirit with the AE Team and inter-department
Flowserve is now hiring for an Applications Engineer to join our Commercial Operations. This position will be responsible to handle customer, reviewing and providing technical documentation and quotation support to our customers.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: