Flowserve Corporation Quality Inspector - 2nd Shift in Taneytown, Maryland
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· 5+ years of related manufacturing experience, preferably in an Inspection / QA Enviroment
· High School Diploma or GED
· Ability to work 2 nd shift evening hours Mon-Thurs 3:30p-2a
· Computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
· Ability to read and interpret drawings, certifications, documents, etc.
· Ability to accurately use, understand ,and read a variety of measuring tools, gages, and instruments
· Basic shop math skills
· Ability to use measuring and test equipment
· Must be able to lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs
· Ability to work overtime as required
· Good mechanical ability and manual dexterity essential (able to stand for long periods of time)
· Must have a strong work ethic and be able to follow proper safety procedures and guidelines
· Ability to work in a team oriented and CIP environment
· Read and interpret drawings, certifications, documents, etc.
· Utilize the CMM, Faro Arm & HandyScan Laser scanner.
· Accurately use and understand a variety of measuring tools, gages and instruments such as micrometers and calipers.
· Troubleshoot problems within assembly and machine shop.
· Inspect pump assemblies for completeness and quality at final inspection.
· Inspect painting and finish per requirements including visual and test procedures to assure proper finish on parts when required.
· Create NCR reports in ERP System.
· Perform visual inspections per (MSS SP-55) on castings.
· Know and perform receiving inspection.
· Perform first article & documented inspections of machined and cast parts.
· Mechanical background a plus
· NDE Level II certified a plus
· CMM, Faro Arm & HandyScan Laser scanner experience is a plus
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Quality Inspector - 2nd Shift
Primary Posting Location:
Taneytown, Maryland US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: