Flowserve Corporation Parts Estimator in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Position includes, but not limited to:
• Generate of high quality, on time, value priced Parts Proposal to facilitate order fulfillment
• Lead all coordination efforts on applicable aftermarket quotes while ensuring close collaboration and communication with all applicable stakeholders
• Review customer specifications and documents in order to apply current FLS technical and commercial requirements
• Drive daily tactical customer proposals in addition to support strategic pricing needs for AM Units, LTA, BPA, SPIR initiatives as well as identified sales win back opportunities
• Develop detailed costs and sourcing options for highly engineered components, with
varying degrees of complexity and market sensitivity
• Coordinate and manage sub-supplier requests, replacement parts and components,
labor estimates and quotations related to aftermarket requests.
• Apply sales strategies, tools and processes to drive opportunity success
• Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of pump applications and types, a clear understanding of pump affinity laws and how these relate to pumps and systems.
• Manage and monitor the proposal throughout the entire bid cycle including updating and maintaining designated workload management tool, while monitoring hit-rate is optimized.
• Able to work in matrix/direct reporting structure with Sub Regional Leaders
• Metrics (volume-responsiveness-effectiveness) driven
• College Degree, or equivalent relevant industry experience preferred
• Co-op or Intern experience as an Quoting Resource with an industrial equipment
manufacturer is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• English proficiency; Arabic language is a plus
• Excellent understanding of life cycle cost principles and the ability to create value
added proposals that differentiate Flowserve product offerings
• Ability to create detailed Excel database and reports: Pivot and Access are a plus
• Ability to create detailed cost price proposals for large, complex, high value parts
• Good organization skills and attention to details, time management, and deadlines
• Strong problem solving skills, able to work independently and be a Team Player with a
international mindset and approach
• Ability to multi task efficiently and set priorities in a fast paced environment
• Attention to detail and process oriented mindset with mechanical aptitude.
• Proficiency in Microsoft package (Excel, Power Point, Word, Access)
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Locally available candidates
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: