Flowserve Corporation Precision Assembler in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Demonstrates the ability to assemblevarious model and sizes of pumps
· Has a good working knowledge ofinspection, assembly and testing equipment that is used for the pump assembly
REQUIRES ABILITY TO:
· High degree of mechanical aptitude isrequired
· Read blueprints and assembly drawings
· Understands and comprehends I&Omanuals
· Must be able to use, read andcomprehend micrometers, gages and inspection tooling
· Capable of performing to establishedstandards
· Thorough understanding of tooling usedto assemble pumps
· Fully understands the function of the individualparts that make are part of the pump
· Understands mechanical seals andsealing requirements
· Required to document as shipped reportsfor QA/Management approval.
· All other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Computer literate.
· (5) years or more in a similar role
· Ability to read and follow route
· Work well with people.
· Product/Process knowledge.
· Self –Starter.
· High level of organization skills.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Baton Rouge, Louisiana US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
same as position requirements
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: