Flowserve Corporation Billing Coordinator Staff in Budapest, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Bachelor's or Master’s Degree is an advantage, Finance or relevant field preferred
· The ideal candidate has 1-3 years related experience
· Experience with Microsoft Office products is a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, plus any other language is an advantage
· Ability to build effective relationships with customers to negotiate and influence timely payments
· Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issue
· Significant analytical, research and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail
Experience in a customer service related role is an advantage
· Collect, calculate and document numerical data for billing purposes
· Issue and deliver accurate invoices and credit notes to the responsible party
· Compile and maintain billing logs and reporting documentation
· Work closely with AR and Cash App teams
· Support internal and external customers
· Provide administrative and clerical tasks that aid the daily service billing operations
· Adhere to company policies/procedures
· Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Flowserve is looking for a Billing Coordinator Staff to join a growing Shared Service Center for a $4.0Bn Global US based company. The Shared Service Center is based in Hungary and serves the North American and EMEA regions.
You would have the opportunity to travel abroad (Europe and United States), and work with the latest SAP/S4 HANA and other ERP systems.
We are looking for new employees to join our Flowserve Shared Service Center in one of our locations (Debrecen or Budapest).
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Billing Coordinator Staff
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID: