Flowserve Corporation Collection Analyst Staff (French speaker) in Budapest, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for a Collections Analyst Staff (French speaker) to join a growing Shared Service center for a $4.5Bn Global US based company. The Shared Service Center is based in Budapest, Hungary and serves the North American and EMEA regions.
You would have the opportunity to travel abroad (Europe and United States), and work with the latest SAP/S4 HANA and other ERP systems.
· Monitor and collect customer accounts focusing on past due
· Perform customer collection activities daily which will include phone calls and emails
· Research, escalate and resolve account and billing discrepancies that may arise
· Collaborate with sales team, customer service and our customers to resolve payment issues
· Maintain supporting documentation for all disputed invoices
· Address and resolve account credit balances and overpayments
· Review sales orders held for past due balances (credit hold release)
· Maintain collections notes in Excel AR reports
· Work with customers and other Finance staff to resolve outstanding issues
· Prepare aging analysis, collections, and reconciliations of Accounts Receivable as applicable
· Assist with the resolution of any issues that could impact the timely month-end closing
· Assist in providing required training when necessary
· Support special projects and mission critical initiatives
· Provide Audit Support
· Proactively supports management as well as the objectives and goals of the department
· Help establish and achieve regional DSO (day sales outstanding) goals
· Other tasks as required
· Bachelor's or Master’s Degree is an advantage, Finance or relevant field preferred
· The ideal candidate has 1-3 years related experience
· Experience with Microsoft Office products is a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
· Ability to build effective relationships with customers to negotiate and influence timely payments
· Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issue
· Significant analytical, research and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail
· Experience in managing a large number of accounts and invoices
· Experience in a finance or customer service related role is an advantage
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Collection Analyst Staff (French speaker)
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 10%
Primary Posting Location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Posting Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Full time
Relocation Eligible: No
Auto req ID: 43909BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.