Flowserve Corporation Senior Dispute Resolution Coordinator (Budapest or Debrecen) in Budapest, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Support the standard dispute management process by analyzing open AR and following up on disputes with the Collection Analysts and the relevant parties
Reduce the total disputed AR value through SAP S4 Hana and Appian platforms
Ensure all queries are categorized accurately and documentation is gathered from sites and end customers
Provides guidance to internal customers in relation to handling claims/queries impacting aged debt showing sustained key performance improvements on past due values
Build a strong network and relationship with key stakeholders such as Sales, Customer Service, Site Finance teams and end customer base to support resolution of claims
Train Collection Analysts about dispute process and reason codes
Provide monthly root cause analytics on claims volumes and reasons that drive process change recommendations to reduce challenges or new claims throughout the full Order to Cash process
• Bachelor's or Master’s Degree is an advantage, Finance or relevant field preferred
• The ideal candidate has 3+ years related experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office products is a must
• Knowledge of the Order to Cash process in a Shared Service environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English or any other language
• Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issue
• Significant analytical, research and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail
Flowserve is looking for a Dispute Resolution Senior to join a growing Shared Service center for a $4.5Bn Global US based company. The Shared Service Center is based in Hungary and serves the North American and EMEA regions.
You would have the opportunity to travel abroad (Europe and United States), and work with the latest SAP/S4 HANA and other ERP systems.
We are looking for new employees to join our Flowserve Shared Service Center in one of our locations (Debrecen or Budapest).
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Senior Dispute Resolution Coordinator (Budapest or Debrecen)
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID: