Flowserve Corporation Internal Auditor Staff in Debrecen, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
· Business English both verbally and in writing is a must.
· 0-3 years of full-time experience in auditing, accounting, business analysis, or program evaluation.
Must also have the following demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Awareness of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
• Awareness of the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors and of industry program policies
• Capable of analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
• Experience in industry auditing and accounting. (Manufacturing/inventory experiences a plus)
• Certification as a CPA or CIA highly preferred.
• Foreign language(s) a significant plus: Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, etc.
Other essential duties include, but are not limited to:
• Performs the execution of audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
• Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers questionnaires, composes summary memos, and prepares detailed working papers.
• Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations to enhance internal controls, maximize efficiency and minimize exposure to loss and regulatory risk using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
• Drafts audit comments and report issues to support findings identified during field work.
• Obtains management agreement on control issues and commitment to implement recommendations.
• Assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
• Develops and maintains productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
• Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships and certifications.
• Performs other related work as assigned by audit management.
Flowserve Hungary is an Enterprise Shared Services Center supporting our global operations. As part of our long-term vision for the Flowserve Shared Service we will serve the North American and EMEA regions with multi-functional shared services focused on delivering world-class services to our customers.
The Internal Auditor will have be responsible for:
• Performing complex, value added professional internal auditing work.
• Supporting the planning and executing of operational, compliance and financial audits;
• Providing consulting services to the organization’s management and staff
• Functioning independently under general supervision with latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Internal Auditor Staff
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID: