Flowserve Corporation Manager, Demand Management in IRVING, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Minimum 10 years’ working experience in manufacturing environment using ERP systems and in a senior supply chain or equivalent role.
· Bachelor's degree in a manufacturing relevant area· Solid leadership experience
· International experience working in a matrixed organization
· Proven track record of leading continuous improvement activities
· Commercially astute and able to manage, analyse and interpret financial data
· Experienced in ERP systems (preferably SAP)
· Flexible and mobile (travelling circa 40%)
· Professional certification in Inventory Management and/or Supply Chain Management
· Certified Lean Practioner
· A second spoken language (e.g.. Spanish, French, German, Italian)
SCOPE OF DEPARTMENT
In order to strengthen our ability to deliver on time and optimize our materials management, we have created a new organization, Execution Systems & Materials Management within Operational Excellence. The immediate task of this Enterprise level organization is to work with all Flowserve platforms to drive down past-due backlog, improve on-time delivery, and to optimize inventory management in order to decrease our working capital levels.
SCOPE OF POSITION
Manager Demand Management is responsible for regional demand management across all product families. The primary focus is on developing a regional manufacturing forecast at the product family and material levels, that feed into MPS process. Also, develop and maintain the sales order scheduling process to ensure accurate forecast consumption and on time delivery, and material availability processes. This position is responsible for forecast levels, accuracy, on time delivery, inventory, support inventory reduction strategies, and world class demand management processes and systems. Collaboration across functions will be required, including working with IT to develop forecasting tools and reporting capabilities. This position will work with the manufacturing locations to establish material forecasts, forecast consumption procedures, material availability checks, and sales order management & scheduling processes within the ERP system.
· Develop best in class demand management tools, practices & governance models across region.
· Create standard policies and procedures for all Platforms to follow that will drive improvements in net working capital, speed, OTD, and delivery performance.
· Analyze trends, implement root cause analysis and ensure continuous improvement.
· Set and report KPI's, backlog, and inventory forecasts
· Regular meetings with Platform leaders to coordinate improvements and correct deviation from process.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Manager, Demand Management
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
IRVING, Texas US
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: