Flowserve Corporation Shipping/Receiving Clerk in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Responsible for proper transactions of all materials (pick/packs), performing routine assembly and visual inspection of incoming an outgoing materials, processing paperwork for codes, scratches, chips and completeness, and packaging and shipping goods to ensure quality of product.
Job duties include:
· Sort, match and assemble pick/packs.
· Pull and issue material on the pick/packs by dates, visually inspect parts for chips, cracks, etc., making sure the material and order match.
· Wrap, box, label and carton material for shipping customer goods while maintaining the highest value in customer packaging for maximum customer service in a most accurate, timely and efficient manner.
· Exhibit behavior that contributes toward an environment that encourages teambuilding, decision making, problem-solving and continuous improvement.
· Adhere to safe work habits, rules and practices, including the correct use of safety devices and equipment; maintain a clean and orderly work place to include preventative machine maintenance.
· Responsible for quality of work performed; work efficiently and to required specifications with minimal supervision.
This is a 2nd shift position but training will be on 1st shift.
High school diploma or equivalent
1 year of shipping/receiving experience is preferred
Good communication/interpersonal skills.
Strong self-motivation, willingness to learn, and work ethics.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Lifting devices/aids will be provided for heavier objects
Experience with inventory systems is preferred
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Kalamazoo, Michigan US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: