Flowserve Corporation Applications Engineer in Mezzago, Italy
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The resource provides competitive and accurate quotations that meet the customer needs on time. This will require using engineering background to assure all customer technical needs are met while providing the best possible price.
He/She will be then responsible to read, understand, and comments customer specifications and ensure that clean orders are entered on the factory
• Preparation of timely, technically and commercially correct valves proposals
• Answer commercial questions regarding terms of contracts, lead times, and documentations requirements
• Answer technical enquiries related to submitted offers
· Manage an effective and regular follow-up of quotations submitted
• Work closely with outside sales organization to enhance our communication, project pursuit, collaboration and overall selling efforts
• Manage the review all valve orders for completeness and correctness.
Diploma or degree in technical disciplines, preferably in mechanical address
General knowledge of the product valve for on-off and control duty
Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Ability to work in team
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Flexible, can handle multiple tasks
Independent, organized and self-motivated
PC use and knowledge package OFFICE
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: