Flowserve Corporation Manager, After Market in Mezzago, Italy
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The After Market Manager is a change agent with the strategic mission to create and develop a successful after market model for ON/OFF Valves Worldwide and for all other Flowserve brands in the South Europe Region implementing a QRC model. Main areas of activities are: warranty and post warranty technical support, field activities coordination, fleet technology injection, fleet technology upgrades and replacements, support to Customers maintenance plans. He/She will be the technology enabler to support Sales Organization to deliver enhanced financial performances.
Direct Report to Director Plant Manager
Responsible for a Team of ON/OFF and control valves/system integration Services Specialists
KEY INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Apply and disseminate business perspectives, imperatives, and leadership expectations to grow his/her Team.
• Uphold uncompromising safety and quality expectations.
• Establish & maintain an operating routine to drive sustainable results and problem solving.
• Create model and process capability excellence and drive it to enable Bookings growth.
• Build model to enhance Customer experience
Strategy & AOP Development and Execution
• Plan and execute AFM strategy .
• Annual AFM bookings plan.
• Ensure AOP is executed in a manner that results in sales and profitability growth at or above the agreed expectations (budget).
Customer Service and Commercial Operations
• Create and drive process capability excellence to enable an unrivalled customer experience.
• Improve customer loyalty through service excellence and OTD.
• Understand market dynamics and ensure platform alignment to satisfy customers’ current and future needs.
• Drive talent excellence by attracting, motivating, aligning, developing, and retaining the talent required for industry leading plant management.
KEY SHARED ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Enterprise first mindset.
• Drive financial results by working with Sales team.
• Ensure fast and seamless interface between Plant and Sales Organizations
• Maintain a deep understanding of customers’ current and future needs and provide feedback/input to Plant and Sales Organizations.
• Make geographic decisions to drive Bookings growth and improved profitability.
• Manage and foster relationships with key customers
AREAS OF EVALUATION
• Balanced Scorecard Metrics
• Employee Learning & Growth
• Safety & TRR
• Internal Processes
• Customer Satisfaction
• OTD metrics
• Field Issue resolution Lead time days
• Warranty issues resolution
• Field responsiveness
• Financial Results
• Warranty costs
• Enabled AFM Bookings
• Gross profit of AFM bookings
• AFM Bookings growth
• Talent development
• Customers satisfaction metrics
• Financial results
• Talent selection and succession planning
• EHS metrics
• AFM Bookings and Sales relationship
• Strategic investments to support AFM
Previous Experience (at least 10 years) as After Market Leader (Operations or Commercial) in O&G
or Power Industry;
- Experience (at least 10 years) of Pumps or Valves aftermarket operations
• Knowledge & Skills:
Full knowledge of O&G and Power Maintenance Policies
Full knowledge of manufacturing and repair processes on critical equipment
Track record on Customers care initiatives, product support and troubleshooting
Full knowledge of Product Services processes and KPIs
Business acumen and ability to enable business development with partner Sales counterparts
Rappresenta requisito preferenziale l’appartenenza alle categorie protette beneficiarie Legge 68/99 art. 1
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Manager, After Market
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: