Flowserve Corporation Manager, Human Resources in Santa Isabel Xiloxoxtla, Mexico
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Bachelor's Degree required, Human Resources degree or Business degree preferred in addition to Master's
· 8+ years Human Resource experience with other multinational manufacturing companies in Mexico
· 3+ years supervisory experience guiding/directing professional-level staff.
· 3+ years of experience managing union relations and negotiating with union leaders in Mexico
· Fully bilingual (English/Spanish), both conversational and writing
· Demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people
· Team oriented with excellent communication skills – willing to engage directly at all levels of the organization to provide solutions.
· Possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate and coach cooperative team approaches
· Must possess strong analytical and computer/system skills.
· Partner with peers to share and leverage best practices that can be applied on a broader scale for greater impact.
· Displays a high energy level and sense of urgency for getting things accomplished; shows a bias towards action.
· Develops an HR team culture where initiative thrives, accountability is owned and team members are fully engaged.
· Empowers others by giving them responsibility and authority, while providing guidance and support.
· Fosters open communications and seeks the ideas and opinions of others, keeping “big picture” in mind during problem solving/decision making.
Provide expert HR consultancy and leadership to management and employees of Flowserve's Tlaxcala, Mexico manufacturing facility. Position supervises a dedicated site HR Representative and dedicated contracted recruiting resources, and is accountable for supporting the delivery and execution of HR programs and policies for over 450 site associates. Working closely with Flowserve Centers of Expertise, and peer Regional Human Resource Management, the position contributes to resolution of escalated issues, recommendations for enhancements to HR procedures/processes, and implementation of broader workforce planning and human capital management initiatives. This position manages the overall Human Resource relationship with key site and regional business leaders as a primary interface. The position proactively plans, manages, and meets the assigned HR budget. Additionally, this position will monitor and ensure local compliance with employment laws and labor/union agreements. The position will have frequent face-to-face interaction with union leaders and other representatives and will provide labor/union relations guidance to the leadership team, supporting business objectives through the strategic development, administration, and execution of union agreements.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Manager, Human Resources
Primary Posting Location:
Santa Isabel Xiloxoxtla, MX
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: