Flowserve Corporation Safety, Health & Environmental Affairs (SHEA) Representative in Singapore, Singapore
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Maintain accounts and providing support documents for customer required prequalification activities such as DISA, NCMS, BROWZ, PEC, etc.
· Ensure Job Safety and Environmental Analyses are being conducted as required and are being uploaded into AMP.
· Monitor completion data to assure our work force is current with all required safety training for Flowserve and our customers.
· Work with local safety councils and customers to arrange training for Field Service employees.
· Evaluate operational practices to determine methods to eliminate or control workplace hazards.
· Prepare SHEA metrics for use at multiple levels of the organization.
· Oversee day-to-day compliance with programs such as Short Service Employees, PPE, LOTO, and Industrial Hygiene.
· Participate in site visits to observe and ensure compliance with all required safe work requirements at customer locations. Participate in job walk downs in advance of project kick off. Participate in pre-job briefs and kick off meetings to assure safety plan is implemented correctly.
· Enhance safety and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Safety or a related field
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or EH&S related field preferred but may be substituted with additional years of safety experience
Familiarity and experience with federal and local regulations
Experience with OSHA standards compliance
Ability to maintain confidentiality with personally sensitive information
Ability to compile technical data and prepare technical and analytical reports
Strong attention to detail
Skilled in communicating ideas and instructions clearly
Must demonstrate strong organization skills
Ability to manage time and prioritize projects
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills appropriate for all levels of an organization
Reporting to the Operational Excellence and matrix to the SHEA Manager, this position is responsible for day-to-day compliance of the Flowserve Field Services safety program and related activities. This will entail ensuring compliance with all established SHEA programs and maintaining compliance with OSHA, EPA, NFPA, ANSI and Flowserve standards.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Safety, Health & Environmental Affairs (SHEA) Representative
Job Posting Category:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Auto req ID: