Flowserve Corporation Manager, Supply Chain in Suzhou, China
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Engineering bachelor degree
· Good command of verbal and written English
· Strong sourcing, procurement, and supplier quality experience in mechanical industries (casting/materials background) that have similar manufacturing technologies used in valve industries.
· More than 8 years vendor selection and management experience
· Demonstrating a history of being a team player in a cross matrix organization
· Change agent and participative proponent of the Continuous Improvement Process
· Proactive planning, organizing, and coordinating capabilities
· Analysis, coordination and negotiation capabilities
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Understand the customer’s business needs as well as the site capabilities in order to derive and cascade the necessary actions to the functional team;
· Effectively communicate throughout the organization and with the suppliers the mission and requirements of the Flowserve Management System;
· Lead the team in the timely cost effective procurement of direct materials and strongly influence the decisions of purchasing the indirect materials required to support the operational activities;
· Demonstrate working ability in applying the tools in the planning and procurement processes;
· Develop the supply chain strategy and manage the Supplier selection, rationalization assessments, and suppliers’ performance evaluations;
· Source and manage suppliers with Material Cost Reduction, on Time Delivery, and Lead Time Reduction;
· Responsible for related quality and EHS management on behalf of Supply Chain function.
Strong sourcing, procurement, and supplier quality experience in mechanical industries (casting/materials background) that have similar manufacturing technologies used in valve industries.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Manager, Supply Chain
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: