Flowserve Corporation AutoCAD Design Drafter in Temecula, California
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· A.S. in Industrial Design or Engineering Graphics; or a minimum of 3 years relevant drafting experience.
· Skilled in AutoCAD Mechanical
· Familiarity in Autodesk Inventor (preferred) or other 3D solid modeling software.
· Background in rotating equipment, mechanical seals, API Piping Plans highly desirable.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software required. (Familiarity with Flowserve Imager, EIS, PRMS is a plus).
· Detail oriented with a focus on first-time quality, able to check drawings
· Able to collaborate and problem-solve with others in a team setting
· Able to meet metrics for productivity and meet deadlines on a high volume of tasks
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
Flowserve in Temecula CA is seeking a AutoCAD Design Drafter to join our team that manufactures mechanical seals and welded metal bellows used in industrial settings. The Design Drafter accurately prepares assembly, detail part, and drawings to support customer proposals, current jobs, and repairs. We have a team of six design drafters in Temecula. The design drafters enjoy a sense of camaraderie, along with complex work and consistent job flow. Duties include:
· Create, update, and maintain drawings in AutoCAD Mechanical, adhering to Flowserve Engineering Standards and common design best practices.
· Apply knowledge of our products, drawing tools, and drawing systems so as to contribute fully to daily operations and the resolution of technical issues.
· Support Customer Service, Purchasing, and Manufacturing as required, and on tooling issues and the non-conformance process.
· Support Sales by supplying drawings to customers and to Manufacturing. This includes quick response competitor change-out orders.
· Support Applied Technical Solutions group on trouble jobs and warranty support.
· Support Product Development engineers on testing, special design development support, and projects.
· Maintain safety awareness. Apply and promote safety into the design of products.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
AutoCAD Design Drafter
Primary Posting Location:
Temecula, California US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
United States of America
Auto req ID: